- Certificate in Conflict Resolution: Mediation/Third Party Intervention – Justice Institute of British Columbia (2019)
- JD – University of Calgary and University of Graz, Austria (2013)
- BA, With Distinction – International Relations (2010)
- Local Church, Worship Leader
- Calgary Legal Guidance, ID Clinic Volunteer
- Legal Education Society of Alberta, Intensive Advocacy Adjudicator
- Home of Hope, Supporter and Africa Team Member
- Student Legal Assistance, Volunteer
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Team Member
Ashley was born and raised in Alberta, growing up in Stettler and later, Chestermere. She is now proud to call Airdrie home and excited to serve the community.
Before joining the firm, Ashley gained invaluable experience as legal counsel with the Alberta Energy Regulator (formerly the ERCB). She has completed extensive mediation training, and is passionate about alternative dispute resolution.
Ashley is a new mom and loves spending time with her family. She also loves to sing, read, practice yoga and plan new travel adventures.
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Wills and Estates