- Certificate in Conflict Resolution: Mediation/Third Party Intervention – Justice Institute of British Columbia (2019)
- JD – University of Calgary and University of Graz, Austria (2013)
- BA, With Distinction – International Relations (2010)
- Local Church, Worship Leader
- Calgary Legal Guidance, ID Clinic Volunteer
- Legal Education Society of Alberta, Intensive Advocacy Adjudicator
- Home of Hope, Supporter and Africa Team Member
- Student Legal Assistance, Volunteer
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Team Member
Ashley was born and raised in Alberta. She is proud to call Airdrie home and considers it a privilege to serve the community.
Before joining the firm in 2019, Ashley gained invaluable experience as legal counsel with the Alberta Energy Regulator (formerly the ERCB). She has completed extensive mediation training, and is passionate about alternative dispute resolution.
Ashley is a mom and loves spending time with her family. She also loves to sing, read, practice yoga and plan new travel adventures.
- Wills and Estates
- Corporate and Commercial
- Real Estate